Creating Vision Narratives is our most sought after offering. Leaders come to us to amplify their voice and vision in the most compelling and inspiring way possible. Every single leader who has developed their Vision Narrative with us has deemed this work to be “career-changing.” Every single leader who has shared their Vision Narrative has had a career-defining moment onstage.
What is a Vision Narrative?
A Vision Narrative is the most compelling and inspirational written expression of a leader’s distinct vision and thought leadership for their organization, mission, and strategy. The custom book you receive at the end of our project is the cornerstone of all future executive communications, internally and externally.
When do you need a Vision Narrative?
• When you are transitioning into a new leadership role.
• When you want to galvanize and inspire your team and organization.
• When your organization has been acquired or restructured.
• When your vision is out of date or no longer relevant given market changes.
• When your team doesn’t understand your strategy.
• When the media or financial analysts are skeptical of your direction.
• When customers are lukewarm about your message.
• When the messaging is inconsistent or uninspired across your leadership team or organization.
What are the benefits of a Vision Narrative?
• Share a cohesive and compelling story of your organization’s mission, worldview, thought leadership, strategy, and call to action.
• Elevate your organization’s mission to societal importance.
• Reposition yourself from a business leader to an industry leader and visionary.
• Drive consistency in messaging across your own executive communications as well as the entire leadership team.
• Reduce prep time for all future communications, including keynotes, team meetings, analyst calls, business pitches, and press briefings.
What is the process of creating a Vision Narrative?
• Two three-hour interviews between the leader and our story strategist.
• One full-day master storytelling workshop with the senior leadership team and their communications team.
• Up to 40 hours of our independent research time, including interviews with your key team members.
What deliverables are included in a Vision Narrative?
• Custom book, articulating your vision, mission, personal narrative, thought leadership, and strategy.
• Two one-hour follow-up calls for communications consultation, as needed
• Optional add on: A 15-slide stump speech PPT deck, including script with speaker cues.